What is the Average Cost of a Hippo Bag? Average Hippopotamus Bag Price
Hippo or hippopotamus bags are very popular in the United States , as they are of great help in disposing of the waste. Be it the household, trade, or garden waste, hippo bags can conveniently hold them, till such time as they are taken away finally for recycling or to be disposed of properly. They are commonly available in mid and mega sizes. Having proved to be the ideal alternative to skip, hippo bags are collected on specified days of a week for a price. The average cost of a hippo is $300 to $400.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price