What is the Average Cost of a High Chair? Average High Chair Price
Most parents prefer to buy a high chair for their babies, as it takes care of them with absolute safety. Most high chairs consist of a tip-resistant plastic or metal frame, an easily adjustable seat with a safety belt, a removable tray and a footrest. Some high chairs come with attached wheels. The size, style and safety that ideally suit the baby have to be taken into consideration before making the purchase. Also, it is wise to ascertain its quick release mechanism that allows to adjust the base tray with one hand. The average cost of a basic high chair is $70. However, the price may go up for the midrange and high-end high chairs.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price