What is the Average Cost of a Hair Transplant? Average Hair Transplant Price
The way to figure out how much your hair transplant will cost is quite complicated. Harvested units of hair are called grafts. A doctor will determine the price of your hair transplant by multiplying the per-graft price by the total number of grafts needed for transplanting. An average cost for each graft is $5. Someone considering a hair transplant should be aware that the larger the area needed grafts transplanted, the more expensive the procedure will be, with the more expensive procedures costing upwards of $12,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price