What is the Average Cost of a HIDA Scan? Average HIDA Scan Price
The HIDA scan helps to ascertain if the gallbladder is defective. Problems related to the gallbladder may be due to the presence of stones or inflammation. The process of conducting the scan is quite simple and, more importantly, painless. Also, the HIDA scan is much cheaper when compared to surgery, which may even be unnecessary. Usually the procedure takes over two hours. Insurance coverage is available for HIDA scans, whose average cost is about $2,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price