What is the Average Cost of a Guinea Pig? Average Guinea Pig Price
Guinea pigs make excellent low-maintenance pets. Guinea pigs come in a mixture of colors and shapes. The different kinds of guinea pig influences the prices. For example, a guinea pig with short white, black or cream hair costs an average of $20. A guinea pig with multi-colored patterns in black or white or gold and white costs up to $30. What are known as Peruvian or Himalayan guinea pigs, which have long and curly hair are on average $35. Pet owners must keep in mind that on top of the cost of the actual guinea pig, there are other costs, such as food, the cage, and toys.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price