What is the Average Cost of a Guard Dog? Average Guard Dog Price
A guard dog can be a welcome addition to a home and can provide a sense of security for homeowners. With this said, trained guard dogs do not come cheap. To purchase a fully-trained guard dog, a budget of up to $10,000 is required. If training a dog from puppyhood to become a guard dog is more your thing, this can be done for a relatively low cost, but requires a great deal of time spent on training. To help the process along, dog owners may wish to attend dog training classes, which cost on average, $75 per session.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price