What is the Average Cost of a Green Screen? Average Green Screen Price
A green screen is a screen used by movie or TV personnel who require a person or thing to be seen in front of an image that is not actually in front of or behind them. For example, weathermen or women often forecast the weather using a green screen. To the weatherman or woman, the screen in front of them is green or blue, but to the viewers at home, a map of the country with weather news is shown on screen. For a professional green screen, an average cost is $150.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price