What is the Average Cost of a Granite Countertop? Average Granite Countertop Price
Granite countertops are all the rage these days, as it seems every homeowner desires this type of countertop. There are three routes you can go after deciding on granite countertop. Firstly; granite tile countertop. This type of granite countertop is an inexpensive option at roughly $4 per square foot. Next is modular granite, which is more expensive but you are still able to save money by doing it yourself at $25 per square foot. Finally, there is the slab granite option. This option is the most expensive because installing it yourself is not possible. The cost of slab granite averages at $50 to $60 per square foot with installation.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price