What is the Average Cost of a Good Suit? Average Good Suit Price
The cost of a good quality men’s suit depends on a number of factors. Brand, materials and location are all important when calculating the average cost of a quality-made suit. On average, the cost of a good quality men’s suit is $350. It is possible to find a suit that is well-made for less, especially if purchased off-season or during a sale. The price of a good quality men’s suit can also go much higher than $350 when brand names become a factor.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price