What is the Average Cost of a Gonorrhea Test? Average Gonorrhea Test Price
If you have had unprotected sex recently, testing for STD’s is crucial. One important test is the gonorrhea test. For the initial consultation fee, a patient can expect to pay roughly $125.00 if they are not covered by insurance. For each test, the cost is, on average, $100, for those not covered. Free or discounted tests can be obtained at a free or walk-in clinic. For those covered by insurance, tests are almost always free.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price