What is the Average Cost of a Goat? Average Goat Price
There are a number of reasons why one might desire to purchase a goat. Whether it be to raise it as a pet or as livestock, it can make a great addition to a family farm. To buy a goat, expect to pay roughly $250 depending on the breed (for example, the Dairy Goat kid is slightly cheaper than a Pygmy Goat). After purchasing the goat, the owner must buy hay or grain for the goat, as well as supplies and medications. These costs typically amount to roughly $20 a month.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price