What is the Average Cost of a Gluten Free Diet? Average Gluten Free Diet Price
A gluten-free diet is a diet that is without gluten. Although a gluten-free diet might have certain health benefits, it is also an expensive diet option. Researchers have found that a unit of food that is gluten-free costs an average of $1.71, while a unit of food that has gluten containing products costs $.61. This research indicates that a gluten free diet is much more expensive than a regular diet--242% more than regular food that contains gluten.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price