What is the Average Cost of a Glock Pistol? Average Glock Pistol Price
Glock pistols were created by an Austrian company, and are made with a polymer frame and have a hold of 65% of the handgun market in the USA. Although these types of pistols were ill-favored by the market at first because of their ‘plastic’ case, they are very popular and profitable nowadays. The company’s first pistol, the Glock 17, commands an average asking price of $500. Most Glock guns are in the $400 to $600 range.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price