What is the Average Cost of a Glider? Average Glider Price
Hang gliding can be a fun and exhilarating activity. A glider is made of nylon and aluminum and controlled by the pilot. A hang glider can stay in the air for three hours or more and can cover vast distances. A new glider with a harness costs on average $4000. A glider will usually last about four years. Other equipment that may be needed, including a radio and a variometer, will add roughly $500 to the total cost. A cheaper hang glider can be purchased, but will most likely not last as long as the more expensive models.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price