What is the Average Cost of a Giraffe? Average Giraffe Price
Although some people may want to own a giraffe to keep in their backyards, it is largely illegal to own or keep such a large and exotic animal in the U.S. There are some states, though, that allow private ownership of giraffes. One state is Texas, where a number of game ranches can be found to be in possession of giraffes. As the market is small, there isn’t a great deal of fluctuation on price. One giraffe typically costs $25,000, or thereabouts, to purchase.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price