What is the Average Cost of a Gingivectomy? Average Gingivectomy Price
A gingivectomy is a surgical procedure that removes gum tissue or gingiva from the teeth. A periodontist does this procedure, as a periodontist is specialized in treating gums. The cost of this procedure varies from place to place and doctor to doctor. Procedures done in a larger cities or by a more established periodontist will cost more than having it done in a smaller community or with a younger or less experienced periodontist. On average, though, the cost of a gingivectomy is $5000 without insurance.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price