What is the Average Cost of a Ghost Writer? Average Ghost Writer Price
A ghostwriter is a writer who works on a professional level to write works such as books, stories and reports. Although the ghostwriter is the author of the work, he or she does not receive credit for it. Although the price paid to ghostwriters is on a wide spectrum, a well-established ghost writer can expect to be paid roughly $15,000 per book. Ghost writers are usually paid with a flat fee agreed upon before the start of the project, but can sometimes be paid per page. Ghost writers may also receive further pay for research.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price