What is the Average Cost of a German Shepherd? Average German Shepherd Price
A German Shepherd makes an excellent family dog for a number of reasons. German Shepherds should be purchased through a reputable breeder. Although this may prove more expensive initially, it will avoid buying a dog that is sickly from the get go, saving you and your family both heartache and otherwise avoidable veterinarian visits. German Shepherds from breeders are anywhere from $600 to $900, with the female dogs costing more than the male dogs. German Shepherds can occasionally be found at shelters. The cost of adopting from a shelter is roughly $250, including neutering or spaying.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price