What is the Average Cost of a Geothermal System? Average Geothermal System Price
A geothermal heating system is a central heating and/or cooling system. By using the earth as a heating source, this system increases efficiency and decreases utility costs. A lake or pond loop system costs on average $1000, while an open loop costs on average $6000. A horizontal loop system costs on average $2000, while a vertical loop costs on average $2200. These prices do not include installation fees, which can add thousands of dollars to the total price.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price