What is the Average Cost of a General Contractor? Average General Contractor Price
A general contractor is someone who oversees a building job. If you are building a new home or structure, you might hire a contractor to oversee the project. They also instruct the crew of laborers working on your project. The contractor charges a certain percentage over what the sub-contractors charge. Due to the contractors’ knowledge of his laborers and the business, he can save you money by dealing with the sub-contractors. A contractor typically costs roughly 5% to 25% of the total project cost. The average ranges from 10% to 15%.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price