What is the Average Cost of a Gazebo? Average Gazebo Price
A gazebo is a structure in a garden which provides a sitting area and some shade for those enjoying the outdoors. Gazebos are usually made of wood and often have benches. More modern gazebos come in an array of shapes and sizes and are made with a number of different materials, such as wood, metal, vinyl or a combination of these materials. The simplest of the gazebos on the market are, on average, $250 or so. Wooden gazebo kits can be bought for an average of $5000. Finally, a homemade gazebo DIY project will cost on average $2000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price