What is the Average Cost of a Gastric Bypass? Average Gastric Bypass Price
To some, gastric bypass is the only option left. Gastric bypass is when the volume of a person’s stomach is significantly reduced to about 30ml. The average cost of the surgery depends on the location of the practice, the respectability of the surgeon, and the complexity of the surgery. The cost of the surgery can range from $20,000 to $50,000, with an average cost of $25,000. Patients may also opt for a cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price