What is the Average Cost of a Garage Door? Average Garage Door Price
Although garage doors are a practical addition to a house, they can also make a statement. Garage doors take up a large area of the exterior look of a house. It is for this reason that homeowners try not to skimp on the cost of a garage door. Garage doors can also increase insulation. The cost of a garage door, with installation, depends if you choose to install it yourself or not. It also depends on the material of door you choose. On average, though, the cost of a garage door is $1500 with installation.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price