What is the Average Cost of a Four Wheeler? Average Four Wheeler Price
A four wheeler, also known as an all-terrain vehicle (or ATV) is a vehicle that can ride over many different types of terrain, but is not allowed on the roads (in some countries, U.S.A. being one of them). The average cost of a four wheeler depends on the size of the driver. For example, a four wheeler fit for a child has an average cost of $1500. A four wheeler fit for a teenager has an average cost of $3000. A four wheeler fit for an adult has an average cost of $5500. The price also depends on the year and make of the model.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price