What is the Average Cost of a Food Processor? Average Food Processor Price
Food processors can mix, cut, chop, puree and grind an array of food products. The average price of a food processor depends on the brand name of the food processor, the size of the processor and the store in which it is bought. On average, the cost of a food processor is $200. With this said, the price you spend should reflect the quality you demand in the product. If you plan to use the food processor on a daily basis, a higher-end model might be best, which cost roughly $350 to $400 each.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price