What is the Average Cost of Propane per gallon? Average Gallon of Propane Price
Propane is a gas that has been compressed into a transportable liquid form. Propane is made from other types of petroleum. It is often used as fuel for engines, stoves and more. The price of propane per gallon is difficult to pinpoint, as it changes on a weekly basis. Sometimes, it even changes on a daily basis. Recently, though, the average cost of propane has hovered around the $1.80 per gallon mark.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price