What is the Average Cost of Hospice Care? Average Hospice Care Price
Hospice services generally provide adequate care and treatment to terminally-ill patients, aimed at minimizing their pain. Available in the United States since 1970s, Hospice is more a concept of care and is the ideal option for a patient, whose life expectancy is usually less than six months. Hospice care can be offered at home or in a hospital. The costs differ for cancer and non-caner patients and also depend on their age. The average cost of hospice care for hospitalized patients is $2,500.It is covered under various insurance schemes.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price