What is the Average Cost of Hip Replacement Surgery? Average Hip Replacement Price
Whenever a person suffers from intolerable pain caused by a damaged hip, total hip replacement is done . Replacement of an entire hip joint with artificial parts helps the affected to soon return to his or her daily activities. Those who have insurance cover typically pay out-of-pocket expenses up to several thousand dollars or that which works out to their out-of-pocket maximum. Hip replacement surgery or arthroplasty enjoys a success rate of over 90 percent, thus assuring the foolproof safety procedures involved in it. The average cost of hip replacement surgery is $40,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price