What is the Average Cost of High Blood Pressure? Average High Blood Pressure Price
Several factors contribute to high blood pressure and are classified accordingly as primary and secondary cases. No medical cause is found for the former that accounts for 90 to 95% of hypertension cases in the United States. The remaining 5 to 10% cases, categorized as secondary high blood pressure, are caused by other conditions that affect the kidneys and heart, in particular. Appreciable change in diet and lifestyle may improve blood pressure control, though drug treatment is often needed at some stage. The average cost of high blood pressure is $50 per year.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price