What is the Average Cost of Hepatitis Vaccine? Average Hepatitis Vaccine Price
The hepatitis B vaccine is considered one of the safest vaccines ever made. It does not result in sudden infant deaths, multiple sclerosis or other neurological disorders. It takes only 3 shots to protect a child or adult against Hepatitis B throughout their life. The average cost of the three-shot Hepatitis vaccine is about $100 to $150. It costs more for adults. While insurance companies usually cover the cost of vaccine for infants and children, adults become eligible for insurance cover only if identified to be in high risk.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price