What is the Average Cost of Hardwood Floors? Average Hardwood Floors Price
The cost of hardwood floors depends on the type of hardwood chosen, as well as whether you opt to have a professional install it or not. For standard hardwood, a cost of $8 a square foot is the average. For wider planks, the cost can increase to roughly $12 a square foot. For factory-finished wood, the average is $12-$14. More exotic types of wood, such as Brazilian cherry or Australian cypress can cost as much as $13.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price