What is the Average Cost of Guitar Lessons? Average Guitar Lessons Price
Guitar lessons are a great way to learn about music and are an interesting and rewarding activity for people of all ages. Guitar lessons tend to be more expensive in larger cities than in smaller communities. The reputation or talent of the instructor also causes the average price of a guitar lesson to fluctuate. For a private guitar lesson, though, the cost is an average of $20 for a half hour lesson. For group lessons, the average cost is about $60 per month. This number depends on the number of students in the class and the length and frequency of the lessons.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price