What is the Average Cost of Golf Clubs? Average Golf Clubs Price
The quality of a golf club is of the utmost importance to a serious golfer. As quality is so important, the cost of golf clubs is not cheap by any means. An average set of clubs for the casual player is roughly $300. This price can go up or down somewhat, depending on the metal used; titanium is more expensive than stainless steel or graphite clubs. For higher end clubs for more serious golfers, expect to pay roughly $1000 for a new set.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price