What is the Average Cost of Gilenia? Average Gilenia Price
Gilenia is a treatment used for multiple sclerosis. It comes in pill-form and should be taken once a day. Although it does not cure MS, it can reduce the frequency of flare-ups. Gilenya is able to keep white blood cells in the lymph nodes, which results in a reduction of damage to the nerve cells. The cost of this treatment has not yet been released. A spokesperson for the company which makes the treatment has said that it will cost roughly $4000 per month.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price