What is the Average Cost of Getting Wisdom Teeth Removed? Average Wisdom Teeth Removal Price
Having your wisdom teeth removed can be a very painful, yet necessary, ordeal. Without insurance, this procedure will cost, on average, $1300. Some factors which will influence your total cost at the end of the day are; the reputation of the dentist, the location of the practice, whether or not you are fully or partially covered by insurance, and the complexity of the procedure. A cheaper option is going to a local college or university to have the surgery. Oftentimes, fully capable fourth-year students can perform the surgery, along with a professional, for 30% to 50% less than the standard price.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price