What is the Average Cost of Getting Married? Average Price of Getting Married
Weddings are big business in the United States. The average cost of a wedding in America is $20,000. This price covers the reception hall, the catering, the dress, the cake, the flowers and other decorations, and a slew of other expenses. The cost of a wedding could be substantially lower if one were to opt for a basic walk down the aisle, or substantially more if an exotic locale or a whole weekend of activity is desired.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price