What is the Average Cost of Genital Wart Removal? Average Genital Wart Removal Price
A number of factors must be taken into account when figuring out the average cost of genital wart removal. Location, number, size of wart and method of treatment must all be taken into account to come up with a total figure. If you choose an over-the-counter treatment, it will cost roughly $30. For intralesional immunotherapy, which requires three treatments, the average cost will be roughly $180. For pulsed dye laser therapy, which requires one to three treatments, the average cost is roughly $350. For cryotherapy, which is like freezing, it will cost roughly $600 for three to four treatments.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price