What is the Average Cost of Gender Selection? Average Gender Selection Price
Gender selection is a procedure that is somewhat controversial because it allows future parents to choose the gender of their unborn child(ren). Gender selection can be a very expensive procedure, and is almost never covered by insurance in the United States. This procedure is done in conjunction with IVF. IVF is already a very expensive procedure to have done. Adding on gender selection will cost the hopeful parents an additional $3500.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price