What is the Average Cost of Gardasil? Average Gardasil Vaccine Price
Gardasil is a vaccine which has been proven to prevent types of human papillomavirus, also known as HPV. Certain types of HPV have been known to cause cervical cancers, many other types of cancers, as well as 90% of genital warts cases. Gardasil can prevent these infections. It is recommended that this vaccine be taken before adolescence. The average cost of this vaccine is $120 for a single dose. Three doses are required over six months. Besides the $360, there is the cost of doctor’s visits to consider.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price