Does Your Job Affect Your Car Insurance Rates?
A lesser known fact is that your occupation type may affect your car insurance rate. The main factor in determining the effect this has on your rates is how much driving is involved in your occupation. For example an office clerk has a relatively low increase their insurance because they do little to no driving at their place of work. A mail carrier on the other hand has a much greater a penalty applied to their insurance rate because they drive almost constantly for their occupation. This increase is also derived from the length of your daily work commute.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California