iPad Website Compatability Check without an iPad
Many web developers want to check that their website will work on the iPad without actually having to go out and buy the device.
There are several ways to do this. First, you can consider getting the Apple development tools which includes an iPhone/iPad emulator (including the browser). Note that this will require a Mac.
Another option is to test your website in the Windows version of Safari and set up the size of the window to match the stats of the iPad screen (1024x768). Safari uses the same underlying page rendering engine (Webkit) so you will get similar results. Note that the iPad does not support "mouseEnter" and other similar events due to the nature of the screen, so be sure that your website does not rely on such features.
You may also wish to add an iPad-compatible icon for your website.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California