How Much Will Crashing My Car Increase My Insurance?
For any accident that causes severe damage to your automobile even expect heavy repercussions in your car insurance rates. However a number of factors must be taken into account, most importantly the total charge of the repair bill. If the bill exceeds $1000 you’d expect to see a drastic increase to your annual cost and sometimes even a suspension of your premium. If you were drunk or otherwise influenced at the time of the accident, the increases will be much more severe. Additionally if you have a criminal record this will count against you as well. If it is determined that the accident was your fault this will have a negative impact whereas if it is not your fault you will generally have a much less of a penalty or even none at all. If it is your fault the reason behind it can have a serious effect on this as well. For example swerving so as not to hit a deer is much less severe than general carelessness. Also the conditions of the road that is how wet or snow-covered they were at the time of the accident also come into play.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California