eMarketing Job Description
The basic eMarketing job description lays out the primary duty of taking charge of a company’s internet approach to sales and product presentation. An eMarketing consultant works with web developers to design their website to give the appropriate atmosphere for the company’s products, writes descriptions for products on the site, determines online sales considerations such as discounts and shipping costs, handles online promotion in the form of advertisements, viral marketing campaigns, and sales, maintains, monitors, and updates the site, and handles cataloging and paperwork related to online sales.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary