What is the largest city in the world? World's largest city
As of 2005, the largest city in the world was Tokyo, Japan with a population of 33.2 million people. New York, NY was the second largest with 17.8 million people. It is important to note that the definition of a "city" has an important bearing here, as this does not necessarily include all suburbs, etc.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California