What is Mortgage Rate Lock Deposit Definition? Terms on Investments
The Mortgage Rate Lock Deposit is a way for lenders to sell buyers a "locked" interest rate, that is one that does not change for a period of time. This deposit underwrites the increased risk assumed by the lender.
+by Margaret Walker on Sun, 10/24/2010 - 09:49
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962