What is 37.1 Degrees Celsius (C) in Fahrenheit (F)?
The conversion of 37.1 degrees Celsius into Fahrenheit gives 97.8 degrees.
Celsius is commonly used throughout the world, while Fahrenheit is used primarily in the United States.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 11/06/2010 - 10:46
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962