Can an eBay seller sue for not paying?
Sometimes you might bid accidentally on something and then win the auction. In these cases, it is best to contact the seller and explain the situation. You may get a bad review on your account from the transaction. It would be difficult for the seller to sue, but it might be theoretically possible. In most cases, this is probably a scare tactic. Be sure to speak with a lawyer to carefully understand the appropriate laws in your locale.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California