C# WPF global exception handler catchall
Rather than manually try/catching everything, for some purposes, it can be appropriate to create a global exception handler using Application.DispatcherUnhandledException. This is an event that is called when an unhandled exception occurs. At this point you can eat the exception if desired, and attempt to continue operation of the program. Note that control flow of the program will be affected.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California