Will a Custom Paint Job Increase My Insurance Rates?
Depending on your car insurance plan a custom paint job may increase your yearly insurance bill or may have affect at all. If your car insurance policy covers the custom paint job and other permanently attached car features, an additional amount directly relative to the cost of the paint job will be added on to your annual bill. You must take this into account when considering whether your policy should cover the paint job or not. Should you decide to opt against your insurance policy covering the paint job that it will have absolutely no affect on your total insurance costs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California