What is the Average Cost of a Blepharoplasty? Average Eyelid Surgery Price
The surgical procedure to modify the eyelid is called blepharoplasty, it can be a cosmetic or medically motivated surgery. Blepharoplasty removes excessive fat and sagging skin, and strengthens the surrounding muscles and tendons. The nature of the eyelid defines the surgery cost. The usual is around $4,000 to $5,000 dollars, excluding the costs of the surgeon's fee, anesthesia, and the related medications. This may amount to an additional $3,000 to $4000 dollars. Blepharoplasty will generally cost less if it is done only for the upper or the lower eyelid exclusively. The Blepharoplasty cost for a single eyelid is about $2500.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 00:26
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price